- $50 until June 12 at 11:59 PM
- $60 after June 12
No race switches after June 25th.
Online Registration – Closes at June 24,11:59 PM
(click to open, right-click to download)
On-site Registration and Race Packet Pick-up at the pavilion in Torpy Park.
Runners can pick up their race packets on Friday or Saturday at the pavilion in Torpy Park. Pre-registered runners are encouraged to pick-up their packets on Friday to avoid the rush on Saturday morning.
- June 25, 4:00-6:30 pm
- June 26, 6:00-7:00 am
- Runners must be 12 years of age or older
- New: There are no busses to the start. The course will begin and end at Torpy Park.
- 7:30 AM: race starts
- Must maintain 15 minute pace. Course will close at 10:45 AM
- Chip timed
- Bags for belongings will be provided
- Restrooms at halfway point near Jacobi’s
- Trail is packed crushed granite
- Minimal elevation changes
- All miles are clearly marked
- Five water/energy snack stations on course.
- Spectator viewing area at near Jacobi’s Restaurant.
- Ambulance and aid station at finish line
- Food/refreshments at finish, Torpy Park
- Pre and post race massages available
Half Marathon Awards- 9:45 AM
- Racers completing run receive a custom 1st year medal or a “year pin”
- Top 3 men and top 3 women receive custom medal
- top 3 in each age group receive custom pin
- age divisions are 12-18, 19-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 +